We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Friday 27 February 2009

Lazy Dayz ...

Bit of a flying visit tonight ...

Well I've been a right lazy lump today and not touched the site at all. Am raring to go again tomorrow although I have the girls coming round tonight so might not be an early start !!

Have decided that the weather forecast is a bit dodgy - you might as well lick you finger and stick it out of the window but it looks nice so I'm going to keep it for now.

I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you might be doing (all 3 of you!)

3 comments:

  1. The weekend, well for me i shall be picking up my brand new car on sunday. apart from that i have been put on decorating duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend will be divided between dodging the forecast showers whilst trying to take some spot levels at Bourne Hill, and feeding the cat. (It's an exciting life I lead, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just had our copy of the T.C.N your advert melanie looks good should bring them running.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM