We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 1 March 2009

* Have just noticed that I forgot the quiz .. I will do it tomorrow night instead *

Well what a beautiful day it's been today !

My piece has gone in the Thornton Community News today so I hope to get lots of new information and hopefully more posters on here as well. I won't forget the faithful 3 though.

I've been a bit absent the last few days as I've been working on a new project ...


Go buzz is a new site I'm working on which will provide what's on and where information for the Fylde, Wyre and beyond. I've searched for things to do at the weekend and can never find anything so I thought I would make one myself. It's early days at the moment and am still playing around with the layout. Am gutted as after all the designing and previewing I have just noticed that the preview doesn't include the sidebar and the site goes off the side of the screen ... Noooo. Back to the drawing board !


If you are a new visitor please feel free to join in both here and on the Thornton Cleveleys Forum run by Michael.


How to post a Comment
A

2 comments:

  1. another interesting site, your going to be kept busy. looking good i find myself spending a lot more time on line now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike

    I have looked in the past for a site which gives things to do around the area and have never found any and often here of things which have happened and I've missed. It's a lot of hard work at the moment getting things on but when it's up and running properly I'm hoping people will come to me with their events (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM