We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's a Cold Un' ...

It's snowing again all around except for here although hubbie tells me that it was snowing when he went to work this morning.

The Answer to the quiz was ...












The Bay Horse

In 1st place: Brian
In 2nd place: Mike

I haven't added anything new to the site at the moment as am waiting until the information starts coming in.

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you've got that blurry problem with your camera fixed. Now I can see where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ashamed i got 2nd on a pub quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please would you remove all my posts including Memories,I am shocked that another post on the memories site"Little Thornton's last Buildings"
    has been allowed to mock all my entries.I note that no other entries have received the same treatment. I am amazed that Ageism as been allowed on here.

    Sorry for having to post this on here, I have sent 3 Emails to you regarding this matter and all have been returned as not accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James

    e-mail sent and I will look into the problem with the e-mail again.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, No e-mails have been received,to date.

    try a big hammer,!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hammer .. I think it would be quicker to send the carrier pigeon !!

    Right I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS the Email came from my personal e-mail account as I was still testing the other. Don't want to post it on here.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM