We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Thursday 5 March 2009

Trouble at Mill ...

I have just tested the contact e-mail address after a bit of tinkering and it is now back up and running. It has always notified me on my personal e-mail when somebody has left a contact message on the website and I hadn't realised it had stopped doing it which is why I thought no-one had entered the quiz last week. For reasons best left to the gods of technology the e-mail address had the 'contact' knocked off the front of it so messages weren't getting through.

1 comment:

  1. Modern technology...you've got to love it. Makes you wonder about nuclear power stations though, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM