We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Monday 9 March 2009

The Crocuses are up ...

Isn't it lovely to see a bit of Spring ...

"Spring has sprung
the grass is ris'
I wonder where the birdies is"

Just for info

ICE
This is something you should have programmed into your mobile phone as it's what the emergency services look for in the case of an accident. It stands for 'In Case of Emergency' and they will call the number attached to it. My hubbie is called Russ but in a long list of names on my phone they wouldn't know to call him.

6 comments:

  1. Re-ice a good point well made, i have had this now for the last two years, the emergency services all know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of anything else to type tonight as am busy trying to get gobuzz up and running at the mo but will get back on track soon. Am extremely dissapointed in the response to the ad as only had 2 people contact me at the mo and it makes you think - WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all very well, but where's the quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time i dial ICE i get Fleetwood Cold Storage!

    Is the Quiz Why have only 2 people been in contact?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about the quiz .. am still feeling a bit rough and haven't been out to take a piccie. I have the next location lined up and will post it as soon as I feel better.


    I thought you had forgotten .. doh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie, like an elephant I never forget. Also like an elephant I'm wrinkled, grey and fat.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM