We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Saturday 21 March 2009

Internet Down ...

After a few nights of problems with my BT internet it has now gone down completely. If you are trying to contact me I will get back to you as soon as possible .. please feel free to talk amongst yourselves ! Am posting this from a friends computer.

I have had such a pleasant morning travelling around the world ringing BT and being transferred from wrong department to wrong department. Have definately been to India and most likely Sri Lanka and they wouldn't tell me on the last one (party poopers). Officially I was connected at 7.34 this morning (No) by 5pm tonight (unlikely) or it will take 48 hours - thats the one I'm going for. Why couldn't they have cut off my home phone which I never use but my internet is like cutting off my right arm - you should pity my poor hubby!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. no internet it,s like the end of the world {sad lives we lead}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Internet? What's that? I'm just using two empty bean tins, a length of string and an old calculator here. It's more sophisticated than what B.T. use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we speak theres a little man in India pulling the string as tight as he can,While your waiting I've got a couple of pigeons you can borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh .. am back on. What a day that was, every time I rang up (and that was often - had nothing else to do!) I was toldd something else. had resigned myself that it was going to be Monday when it suddenly appeared again - HURAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad it,s all sorted for you Melanie. we are with BT and have had loads of problems with them as well.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM