We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Saturday 14 February 2009

You always get one don't you ...

Well we have a smart alec amongst us .. we were slowly getting more people viewing this blog and then some numpty (that's my polite word) wants to try and spoil it.

Update - Normal service has now been resumed .. phew

Tomorrow I am going to be posting round one of the 'where in Thornton am I' competition and am also busy beavering away through piles of notes for my update for the website on Monday.

See you tomorrow (hopefully)Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

A

7 comments:

  1. I dunno...there's always some g*&^%&* bl*&%^&* sm****gh&&fy sh&&*^%k spoiling it for e@*&^&one els*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Brian.

    I know quite a few fruity jokes myself but there is a time and place and not everyone wants to resd them.

    I hope it hasn't put too many people off :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an "Incomer on this site,I hope its not something I've said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James

    No it was not anything you said at all, the culprit shall be named and shamed as jtripper/Ethelred. If you want to continue posting as anonymous then please do so. Comments are more important than who posted them but it nice to know who did. In the name/URL section you can put a 'nickname' also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it hasn't put too many people off :-(


    not me even though i seemed to have missed the excitement as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warning, just received a Warning from a very reliable source theres an E Mail going the rounds saying that Bin Laden has been captured or hanged, do not open it contain a virus that you wont get rid of.warn all you contacts ,if the have opened it and email you, you will get the virus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that James, I will look out for it. All these viruses don't half make me suspicious about what I open and what I delete.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM