We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Saturday 21 February 2009

Trade Directory ...

Evening all ... flying visit tonight

I have added Barrett's Directory - 1892 for Thornton tonight. It's a bit like an early yellow pages so doesn't list everybody and in 1892 it also covers Fleetwood and Cleveleys. I will add the 1910 one when I have finished typing it.

***

These pictures are from an advert but wouldn't they be great instead of speed camera's !! Especially if they moved them around.
http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-74.gif























Don't forget the quiz tomorrow night !!

How to post a Comment

A

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't look much like the Fylde to me...although those holes do bear a passing resemblence to Fleetwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ... I got them off the tinternet but if you can't make it to the Big Dipper take a trip down Hillylaid into Woodley Avenue. Rubbish Road.

    Think I might see if I can knock some up and get me chair outfor the afternoon .. cyclists would be hilarious !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My head's fine. It was the keys on the keyboard sticking, honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have to agree on the state of the roads around here, we should start claiming for wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM