We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 19 July 2009

Scanning ...

I hope you have all had a good weekend whatever you may have been doing. Well the weather came good for our bbq on Saturday. They always say the sun shines on the righteous and they must have been having a barbie in the same street as us :-D

I haven't got much more news to report as am scanning pics in like mad at the moment. I'm adding them to the other site so have got nothing to show for my efforts as yet. Will have some more on the main site by Thursday so will be able to report more then.

There is a nice new shop opening in Thornton opposite Senior's chippy called The Little House of Cup Cakes. It's nothing to do with me although I look like a girl who likes her cakes (blush) and am hoping that Russ might treat me to something if he reads this :-) I'm also pleased that a) it isn't a takeaway and b) is something a bit individual from a local girl.


Now for the Quiz ...

Where in Thornton Am I?




















Answers here as usual folks

A

4 comments:

  1. I've had a correct entry to the quiz already! Next weeks is gonna be a stinka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello HH

    Silly question but where are the other pics you have scanned and what it the other site ???

    Confused.com :-)

    John D-A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John

    I'm limited to the number of pics I can have on the main site so I have a Thornton Through Time Document Site herewhich I link to. It isn't a site in it's own right .. just extra storage space.

    When I've got the first batch scanned in I'll put a link from the main site to them.

    See .. clear as mud :-)

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM