We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 12 July 2009

I might just possibly be back ...

I am just about done with go buzz now and can get back to Thornton Through Time. I should be back to posting normally on Thursday and I have been kindly given a big pile of old photos so I'm going to leave you in suspense till then (don't get too excited!).


Now for the Quiz

Where in Thornton Am I ? ...




















Answers here as usual folks.

Or use TTT contact page.

A

7 comments:

  1. Melanie, looking forward to the old photo,s i love looking at the old stuff, getting there myself 50 next tuesday, not looking forward to that though .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike

    I know what you mean I turned 40 last birthday and it's not nice when that first number changes.

    I was a very late baby (mum 40 and dad 48) so I actually recognise a lot of the things in the old pics. My mum still uses some of the kitchen equipment on show in the Museum at Farmer Parr's !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 Eh, I can't remember that far back,
    you've got a long way to go until you catch up with people who can remember "HENRY HALL,has'nt he H.H,(or did you Google?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a knife in the kitchen that was in my mothers kitchen when i was five of six i remember it well from back then and i still use it today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi James .. Google is your friend so they say ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a correct answer to the quiz by the way .. forgot to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And just to add this has been there for years and years.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM