We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 5 July 2009

It's Oh So Quiet ...

Things are going to be a bit quiet on the blog and site at the moment. As some of you will know I run 2 sites and on the Go buzz site I have just affiliated with Ticketmaster to sell tickets online. I am working long hours trying to get all the information on but it's taking a long time.

I love the history of Thornton and the Thornton Through Time site but at the moment I am having to spend my time on the site which is going to make me money. I should have finished in a week of two and then things will be back to normal and I can make my trip to the Records Office which I am itching to do. I will still be doing the Sunday Quiz and putting bits and bobs on where I can. So please keep popping back as I don't want to lose anyone.


Now for the Quiz

Where in Thornton Am I ?...




















* I have removed something from the picture

Answers here as usual folks


Just for Fun ...

For those of us of a certain age (You Tube - Sound On!)

A

3 comments:

  1. Hi, The sounds iffy on the video, I've got a copy of this passed on to me by No3 daughter from what i can only call a secret society..(Many unprintable) I have the same trouble as the singer,with a strange woman who keeps popping in who purports to be my wife(See the last line of the song)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James

    I listened through headphones when I listened to it and it was better but a bit tinny now. Still makes me laugh though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS .. I've had a correct answer for the quiz.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM