We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Friday 5 June 2009

Padding out ...

Not personally that is.

I've been for my quarterly visit to the rheumatologist this week and after being prodded and pulled around have ended up not doing much on the site this week .. must try harder! I have made a start trying to fill in more information for what is already on. I realised that there are still quite a few titles with nothing in them so will have more to tell you on Sunday.

Hope you all have a brill weekend and see you Sunday.

A

8 comments:

  1. if we are to believe the weather reports, it,s going to be wet, more time for the internet then!

    have a good weekend all whatever you are up to, for myself i am off to birmingham in the morning to drop off a car i sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been out with the dog and it's really cold. Was quite a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add I'm doing a meal on Sunday for a big family get to together for my nephew who is home from Afghanistan .. thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie it,s about time they were all home, you can,t beet a good family get together. sorry if my spelling is worse than usual i have had a malt or two !

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I forgot to add I'm doing a meal on Sunday..."

    Excellent. I'll be round about seven then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the problem with this lot is that none of them have heard a shot fired in anger,its all an image booster to Blair and Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephew is a Marine and has seen some terrible things on his tour unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi H.H., He would have signed up to defend Queen and Country, not to save Doubaya Bush's name and boost the coffers for Blairs US lecture tour,
    This government make me ashamed to be English,
    no country has won in Afghanistan,from Clive of India,the Soviet Army, to the present day,when will they get it in their heads that these people are Tribal have had their own laws while
    we were still in caves,

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM