We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 28 June 2009

Been to the Pub ...

Well in the interests of historical research I have been to the Bay Horse for my lunch today with a bit of light refreshment included. I suppose somebody has to do it ;-) I'm pretty sure I can see where the building mentioned on Thursday was but at the moment the brambles and nettles are so high I couldn't get a pic. The lager was good though .. bonus!

I haven't done much on the site (nothing actually) for the past 2 days as I've had a bit of a break so nothing to report new .. back at it tomorrow for Thursdays post.


Now for the Quiz

Where in Thornton am I ? ...

I'll add another pic tomorrow for another clue.





















Answers here as usual folks.


2nd picture added below ...





A

8 comments:

  1. I've had a correct entry to the quiz already !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Brian will be joining us tonight or if he has stepped off the internet super highway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, this history hunting sounds like a real pain i mean going to the pub for lunch , such hardship lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can highly recommend the burgers at the Bay Horse .. much better than the scampi fiasco a few weeks ago. They were BOGOF and were massive. Neither of us could eat it all and we haven't had any tea tonight and all for under £9.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie it,s about time we got some VFM ,i might have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added the second picture tonight for an extra clue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie, re - the quiz for me it was a choice of two locations and for some stupid reason i chose the wrong one. i new when i sent the answer it was wrong but it was as if i had no control of my actions lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've still only had 1 correct answer to the quiz so if you think you know where it is get your answers in soon.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM