We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 5 April 2009

Sunday Quizz ...

Well the weather is really spoiling us at the moment .. have been out and about for most of the day. Since I've been doing the weekly quiz I've noticed how little I actually know about the buildings of Thornton. Some of them have some really interesting architecture like this weeks offering, looked at it loads but never noticed this.

Where in Thornton am I ? ...



Please post your answers here as usual.















Hope you all had a great weekend too.

A

2 comments:

  1. Melanie you are right on the building,s and a lot of the houses are of some stature as well, had a good weekend also been busy today working on the house and spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I'm making these too easy. I've had 3 correct entries up to now. I will give the answer tomorrow night and announce the winner.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM