We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sacred Heart Church Hall ...

I have had an email to tell me that the photo I posted yesterday is actually the Church Hall and not the school as I thought. Apparately the School was demolished and stood where the new apartments are on Crabtree Road. I have left the date as c1898 until I can do a bit more digging as it is around the time the church was built.

Don't forget it is the Wyre Archaeology meeting tonight at Farmer Parr's - kicking off between 7 and 7.30pm. Tonight is the AGM.

A

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you reminded me. I was just settling down in front of the telly for the evening in my jimjams with a mug of cocoa.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM