We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Tuesday 7 April 2009

Evening All ...

Nearly forgot to post the answer for the quiz tonight as was busy pretending to know what I was doing on my computer. I have come to the conclusion that I don't and am switching it off for the night.

The answer to this weeks quiz is ...













Thornton Little Theatre

In 1st place .. Brian
In 2nd place .. Mike
In 3rd place Andy

I can't believe you all got it so quick !! I look all week for somewhere and everybody gets it almost straight away. Wait till next week. Think we might have a go at the yes or no game instead of a picture.

A

5 comments:

  1. Yerrrrrs! I knew that booting the cat out would give me an advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor cat .. now I have cats and I know that if your cat needed feeding nothing would get in its way !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A certain spoilt brat's daily food ration generally consists of fresh fish from Dockside, top side of steak, specially formulated biscuits from the vet and whatever meagre leftovers we're having ourselves for tea that he can nick off our plates...regardless of what I might say, our cat knows who the real boss is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've recently acquired a new cat from the vets who is agrophobic and had to be a house cat. Russ is thrilled as she follows him round until I pointed out Tabatha wasn't his cat he was her human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pet,s we have dog,s and i can assure you they come well above the pecking order than i do {i know my place} . they also only get the very best of food extra dinner is made for them at christmas that kind of thing.

    now from my point of view we even have an extra car just for them , they are not going in my new one{sad i know}

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM