We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Sunday 2 August 2009

What a Beautiful Day ...

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I've spend a lovely day today down on Fleetwood Beach with Russ playing football and rounders at Kite Club and me sat watching. It was lovely to see so many people enjoying the beach on a sunny day.

I've added the final photograph's re Baines Endowed now that I can post .. so fingers crossed for the rest. I hope to have another piece going in the TCN shortly which should drum up some more information from the good folk of Thornton. Nice uncopyrighted photo's for everyone to enjoy.

All the pictures on the Thornton Through Time website are copyrighted. I have this as when people have kindly donated photo's specifically to the site I don't want to have them being distributed elsewhere willy nilly. If anybody wants to have copies for their personal use please feel free to contact me and I will gladly email them to you as I have a 'no right click' set up on the site.


Now for the Quiz ...

Due to a hitch a new quiz is now shown in the post above .. I'll let it run until Wednesday this week.

A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM