We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Monday 28 September 2009

The Sunday Quiz ...

Tonights quiz is 'the I thought it was Saturday' Quiz. It's a good job I had a few pics in stock !!!!

I've had some more news about Holmes Farm which turns out to be the building opposite the end of Holmes Rd and was farmed by 3 generations of the gentlemans family. I will write it up and post more on Thursday.


Now for the Quiz ...

Where in Thornton Am I ?





















** Clue - Not connected to a church

answers here as usual
or email here

A

6 comments:

  1. ** Originally Posted by James **

    Due to immense cock-up on Blogger have moved the post so it doesn't get lost.

    ******************************************

    Sorry, If you dont know, I'm afraid i carnt help.
    I have episodes like that I put it down to my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there are very strange things afoot. I have ended up with loads of duplicate posts which I can't delete as Blogger says they don't exist but at least I've got the pic on now good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Thornton Am I ?

    No idea...but I like your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give you all a bit of a clue ... It is not connected to a church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the Totum of the"werethehellarewe" Pigmy tribe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WARNING!!!From a reliable source, Someone is offering a BUDWEISER FROG SCREENSAVER DO NOT DOWNLOAD,IF YOU DO YOUR P.C.WILL CRASH AND THE SENDER WILL GET YOUR SCREEN NAME AND PASSWPORD, Please pass on

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM