We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Monday 14 September 2009

The Late Quiz ...

Better late than never folks ... This life thing just keeps getting in the way!

Firstly I've had an enquiry from a lady who is asking for information about a shop on Anchorsholme Lane in Cleveleys which was owned by a relative in the 1950's/60's. The shop in question was Dixon & Ismay, a decorating shop located at number 7. Hopefully somebody will have some info (I don't doubt you for a minute!). I need to go and have a look as I'm not sure what is there now but would like to get a pic to send.


Now for the Quiz ...

Where in Thornton Am I ? - That dodgy camera's back!




















Answers here as usual
or email here


Heres a clearer image for you




















Just for fun ...

Have you ever been this tired ?























A

6 comments:

  1. He feels like I look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi melanie you have the better of me this week as i have no idea where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all 7 anchorsholme lane is now the indian restaurant , used to be the balti house , its a different name now (changes every week , well seems to) its next door to strachan travel . just sent you another scan of a postcard melanie . cheers regards andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All

    I had a feeling the shop was around there somewhere .. cheers Andy. I've got the postcard thanks once again!

    I've added a clear picture for the quiz this weem now as I think at last I've got the better of you (it feels good lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy now you have learnt to use the camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. easy tiger it aint over till its over !!!!!!!! spending the day tomorrow looking for the bugger !! cheers regards andy

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM