We have Moved

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please visit the Thornton Through Time Forum for up to date information.



Tuesday 6 October 2009

All Change ...

Evening all.

It's all change at Thornton Through Time!

I'm going to take a bit of a break from the blog as life is getting in the way at the moment. In the meantime I've decided to add a forum to the site so that people can post questions, topics or just share history. I think it will work better for the site instead of people having to wait for me to post. I'll be popping in to the forum every day and joining in but it means I don't have to come up with topics twice a week on here (which I haven't been doing much of lately I hear you cry!). It will also mean I can go back to working on the site 'as and when' and remove the guilt of not having something exciting to report twice a week.

I hope you will pop over and join me ... Thornton Through Time Forum

If you want to discuss more up to date Thornton news then pop over to Mike's Thornton Cleveleys Forum where you'll get a friendly welcome.


I'll be posting the answer to this weeks quiz on here and on the forum and next week it will be posted only on the forum. You don't have to join the forum to do the quiz .. you can still look and then email the answer but it would be nice if you did.


Melanie

A

3 comments:

  1. Tried to log in to the Thornton through time forum with my name and pass word but i have been told i dont exist.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James

    Have approved you manually now so you should be able to log on. You mustn't have gotten your email notification to complete registration.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its great...you may have better at
    http://www.woopradish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING UPDATED ...

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS PLEASE VISIT THE THORNTON THROUGH TIME
FORUM